- 2019-11-13 On 13 November at 1.00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of senior strategic communications officers from the Baltic states, Poland, and Finland
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:45 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Eastern Partnership Directors’ meeting on issues related to the Eastern Partnership initiative
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 1:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Kuwait Najeeb Al-Bader
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 2:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Bahrain Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister congratulates United States of America on Independence Day
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and all the people of the country on America's Independence Day.
In his congratulations letter, the Lithuanian Foreign Minister writes that the Fourth of July remains very important to all the nations around the world that cherish the principles of freedom and democracy.
L. Linkevičius appreciates the U.S. effort to strengthen security of Lithuania and of the whole region. In addition, Lithuania’s Foreign Minister emphasizes the importance of our transatlantic cooperation and strategic partnership with the U.S., the need for the American military presence in the Baltic region, as well as the necessity to step up energy security.