- 2019-10-14 to 2019-10-15 On 14-15 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-10-14 On 14 October, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė attends the Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-10-15 On 15 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
Vice-Minister D. Skusevičius meets with Governor of Pennsylvania, discusses strengthening of cooperation
On 10 September, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius met with the U.S. Governor of Pennsylvania Thomas Westerman Wolf and discussed Lithuania’s economic cooperation with this state, security and defense issues, and noted an active contribution of the Lithuanian community to the strengthening of these ties.
The Foreign Vice-Minister thanked the Governor for his support. D. Skusevičius expressed his hope that Lithuania and Pennsylvania would continue to strengthen cooperation in the fields of defense, economy, finance, education, culture, and other areas. He also emphasized the great potential of Lithuanian and Pennsylvanian academic institutions for cooperation in the spheres of life sciences, biotechnology, engineering, information technology, and other areas. D. Skusevičius invited energy companies from Pennsylvania to actively participate in the second ministerial meeting of the Partnership for Transatlantic Energy Cooperation (P-TEC) in Vilnius on 7 October, as well as in other business events in our country.
The meeting was also attended by the Commander of the Pennsylvania National Guard (PNG), Major General Anthony J. Carrelli, the Ambassador of Lithuania in Washington, D.C., Rolandas Kriščiūnas, the Honorary Consul General of Lithuania to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Kristina Butvydas Bard, and representatives from the U.S. Embassy in Vilnius.
The Governor Tom Wolf will also meet with representatives from other Lithuanian institutions and businesses. In addition, he will visit PNG troops stationed in Lithuania and Poland, participate in an exercise Engineer Thunder 2019 in Pabradė, and honor victims of the Holocaust in Paneriai.